Tuesday, July 12, 2005

More Gmail Wierdness

This is another one I've just found in my Gmail account. Is it a real person, trying depserately to find out my answer to something? Is it a clever piece of subliminal marketing? Did the original email contain somekind of virus?

Whatever it is I think I shall reply and find out.

Holly McBride

Hey,

Long time no see!

How's things with you? I'm still in Europe, spent last night in a
horrible hotel in Germany. Olga (the girl who's showing me round) got
really drunk and started licking me. Crazy! I hope I attached a
photo to show you how impressed I looked!

Anyway, there was another reason I e-mailled you. I've had a lot of
time to think while I've been out here, about where I am in life, and
the way things are going and stuff… I really miss you. It sounds
silly, but I've just had such a bad time out here without you. I know
you see us as just friends, and I feel so silly saying this to you,
but I really love you.

I don't want to sound stupid or anything, but I've been saying those
words to myself over and over, trying to come up with the best way to
let you know. I'm not home for another two months, and it's killing
me not knowing your answer. Please, please let me know how you feel.

Love,

Holly
x


No comments: