Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Holly McBride

So a couple of weeks ago I received this email from a someone calling themselves Holly McBride. It was sent to an underused gmail account from another gmail account. I have no idea if this is real and she accidentally sent it to the wrong address. I suspect not, but I am going to have a play anyway

On 6/15/05, Holly McBride wrote:
Hey,

Long time no see!

How's things with you? I'm still in Europe, spent last night in a
horrible hotel in Germany. Olga (the girl who's showing me round) got
really drunk and started licking me. Crazy! I hope I attached a
photo to show you how impressed I looked!

Anyway, there was another reason I e-mailled you. I've had a lot of
time to think while I've been out here, about where I am in life, and
the way things are going and stuff… I really miss you. It sounds
silly, but I've just had such a bad time out here without you. I know
you see us as just friends, and I feel so silly saying this to you,
but I really love you.

I don't want to sound stupid or anything, but I've been saying those
words to myself over and over, trying to come up with the best way to
let you know. I'm not home for another two months, and it's killing
me not knowing your answer. Please, please let me know how you feel.

Love,

Holly
x


So here's my reply. I'll keep you posted if anything turns up.

Hey Holly,

It's so good to hear from you.

Things are pretty good here, work is going well, but it's hot hot hot. There a serious heatwave right mow and it's expected to last for another week or so. Shorts and t-shirts around this place.

I hope Olga didn't lick you too much. There's nothing worse than being all licked out.

I have had plenty of time to think about this myself. Since you went I have tried to get on with my life but have not been able to think about anything else. I love you too, but I am not willing to go through all that stuff like last time. I mean how many times am I expected to come home and put up with you watching the terrapins nip at each others bottoms. (Bt the way, how exactly did you get them to do that?)

If we are to be together then things are going to have to change. Firstly you're going to have to lose the hair, you know how much it turns me off. And I mean *all* of it. The words bald and coot spring to mind. Secondly, you're going to have to get to a doctor at some point. I know uncontrollable flatulance is a common problem, but surely not on that scale? That poor man in the supermarket could breathe for ages, and when he did he couldn't walk in a straight line.

Please send more pictures of your trip. I love that one. I'll put it with the other hot girl-on-girl action shots you've sent me over the years. Don't make me wait another two months for a money-shot though. I think I may explode if I have to wait.

Oh that reminds me, your mum says hi.

Tommy

No comments: