Monday, May 10, 2004

Poo Stories

This week b3ta are doing your stories on poo.

"My cat once ate a 6 foot-long piece of red and green string, which it couldn't completely crap out. There i was, sitting in my living room, and my cat comes running through with about 5 feet of it trailing from its ass. Considering it was around Christmas, she looked rather festive.

"A few years ago when I was at school, we went on a trip to Italy. Someone did a shit in the sink, and when the teacher asked if it looked human, my mate replied 'no sir, it looks like a shit'

"Our dog found a bucket of Artex in the garden. And by the following morning had left perfect white plastercast turds all over the house. They had to be chipped off the floor with a spade."

Read them all here: http://b3ta.com/questions/shitstories/

No comments: