Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Marc

Tommy Tornado says:
allright geezer?

Tommy Tornado says:
sorry, I couldn't talk earlier

marc says:
Thats okay how are you? Did you have a good weekend?

Tommy Tornado says:
Yes, very cool. Went to see the streets on Friday, saturday FA cup

marc
says:
your not a milwall supporter? ARE YOU?

Tommy Tornado says:
What if I am?

marc says:
YOU NEED YOU HEAD EXAMINED!!!!! IPSWICH TOWN ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!

marc says:
are you a Milwall supporter or not?

Tommy Tornado says:
What does it matter?

marc says:
Cause I never knew that you like football , and I want to take the piss out of you when ITFC Play Milwall

marc says:
and ITFC WIN

Tommy Tornado says:
I'll tell you what...

Tommy Tornado says:
When Ipswich play Milwall, you can take the piss all you like.

Tommy Tornado says:
Because I don't give a crap

Tommy Tornado says:
I only follow one football team.

marc says:
NOT MUFC?

Tommy Tornado says:
And it's not wanky half-arsed ITFC, which by the way, looks like a wanky spelling of 'titfuck'

marc says:
are you plastic mank?

Tommy Tornado says:
So take your Portman Road trash, back to the filthy mud-pits they came from and support a real football team.

Tommy Tornado says:
See, you can't take the piss out of me and my football team, because you don't know who I support, and I'm not going to tell you.

Tommy Tornado says:
You, conversly, have played your hand, and are now stuck with the fact that I know that support the world's biggest pile of excremental excuse for a football team

Tommy Tornado says:
Your team sucks arse

marc says:
Well that they may do, but I can admit that i support them, so the team you support must be that much of an embassrement to you that you can't admit who they are!

Tommy Tornado says:
Oh, they are very real, and they have a huge following, right here in England.

marc says:
GOOOOOONER'S? bunch of fucking foregin players?

Tommy Tornado says:
Do they football in Cyprus? Could "tITFuCk" beat any of them? Maybe the could play over there and stand a chance of being top of the world again.

marc says:
yep and they played here as a preseason tour in 2002, and beat everyone!!!!!

Tommy Tornado says:
Well that's hardly a claim to fame is it?

marc says:
and what have your team done recently

Tommy Tornado says:
There's less than a million people in cyprus, and half of those are fat english squaddies

marc says:
I know I am a big fat squaddie, but its well paid for

marc says:
yours would be your middle age spread

Tommy Tornado says:
Now if I told you what my team had done recently that would give the game away and I wouldn't be able to wind you up anymore

marc says:
that means you one of two teams Both of which are fucking scum!!!!!!! and I will find out

Tommy Tornado says:
good luck - Hey! There's a big picture ont eh front of the ITFC website that says you can buy ITFC for less than a fiver!

marc says:
I will find out your team.

Tommy Tornado says:
Well, good luck with that.

No comments: