Monday, February 26, 2007

More Recruiter Shennanigans

Got this yesterday, got it three times:

Dear Consultant

Our Brussels based client requires a Senior J2EE Dev/Architect/Designer for a 3 month contract, with the possibility of going permanent in the long term. The spec is as follows:


So I asked him to stop sending them to me:

Ok, please stop sending these

No thanks


He didn't take the hint:

My apologies Adam. For some reason you appeared 3 times on our database. I have corrected the error.

What is your current status?


So I told him what my current status is:

Mike,

My current status is; alive, breathing, sitting, drinking a cup of coffee. Sometimes my status is nose-picking, but I had breakfast this morning so that won’t be necessary today.

Oh, you mean work status? I am employed full-time, although the above statuses still count too.


Apparently he does have a sense of humour:

Thanks. Glad to hear you’re not starving!

No comments: