Thursday, September 08, 2005

Last Night - Headbanging

Last night, after a bit of a night out, I was walking home from the bus stop and I was listening to Saxon's "Princess of The Night" on my iPod. It was really REALLY loud, and I was head-banging walking down the street - so much so that I couldn't walk in a straight line, which only served to exacerbate the drunkenness I was feeling and displaying.

There were people behind me, but upon seeing me, kept a safe distance and gave a wide berth.

It wasn't until I took the earphones out that I realised just exactly how loud the music was.

It all started yesterday whilst I was re-organising some music on my pc and found all this old 80s metal and hard rock. So here, for you viewing pleasure is my current metal playlist.
  • Thunderstruck - AC/DC
  • Enter Sandman - Metallica
  • Sweet Child Of Mine - G&R
  • Princess Of The Night - Saxon
  • You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
  • Wildside - Motley Crue
  • Power And The Glory - Saxon
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
  • In My Darkest Hour - Megadeth
  • Live & Let Die - G&R
  • Welcome To the Jungle - G&R
  • We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister

And here is my want list:
  • Dio - Holy Diver
  • Judas Priest - Breaking The Law, Johnny B Goode, Monsters of rock, Come and get it, pretty much anything from the Ram It Down album
  • Keel
  • W.A.S.P. - The WHOLE Live In The Raw album AND Inside the Electric Circus Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water, Child in Time, Black Night, Highway Star, Strange Kinda Woman
  • Def Leppard - Animal, Armageddon It, Hysteria
  • Bon Jovi - Livin' on a prayer, Keep the faith, Blaze Of Glory
  • Van Halen - Jump - Why Can't This Be Love
  • Europe - Final Countdown

No comments: